Sunday, May 8, 2011

Good... and Bad

Some good chicken fingers I've had are probably from...
  • Red Robin (9)
  • Shane's Rib Shack (8 1/2)
  • Halfmoon Sandwich Shop (9 1/2)
  • IHOP (9)
Reviews on these ckicken fingers are coming! =)
(Note: The numbers I used are part of my scaling system. 10 being the best and 1 being the worst)

I've only had one chicken tender that was really bad. It was from the Wolf Road Diner. They were cold and tasted like they were in the freezer for months, and someone just nuked them. :( I won't be going there again. (considering I only eat chicken tenders at restaurants)

4 comments:

  1. Good to know, Leah! I won't get them at the Wolf Road Diner! So as of this moment, you would say that Halfmoon Sandwich Shop has the best?

    Do you dip them in any sauces or eat them naked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly, yes. But they're different from what you would think of a chicken tender. I think they're rolled in Panko Bread Crumbs and then fried. They're really good! I usually eat mine naked. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leah - didn't even know the Halfmoon Sandwich shop had chicken fingers! We will have to try them for sure!

    ReplyDelete